This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Troubles Compressing BD50 to BD25

I am getting the following error when trying to back up copies of The Matrix Reloaded and Generation Kill Disc 3. I have ripped the disc to my hard drive using bd clone, and then i am trying to compress whole disc from BD50 to BD25 Please help. I can't figure this out. These are the only 2 discs this has happened to me on so far.

21:34:58: Analyzing started
    21:39:33: Analyzing completed successfully
    21:39:33: Copy process started
    21:39:33: Cannot compress interleaved source for now
    21:39:34: Task_1 failed! Error=401
    21:39:35: Process failed!

Side Note. Fengtao, you and your people are amazing!!! This is the best program on the planet for DVD's and Blurays!!!!

BD Clone is that a DVDFab product?

Comment

I think he means Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray Clone Disc option. Then BD-25 from that.

Comment

thats correct bluray to bluray clone option making exact copy of disc, then from hard drive compressing down to BD25GB

Comment

Instead of using that use the Full Disc option that DVDFab has to rip to hard drive and then compress that rip

Comment

Interleaved source is not supported for now, and we are working on it, please wait, thanks.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
              Interleaved source is not supported for now, and we are working on it, please wait, thanks.
              What exactly is interleaved mean?

Comment

Originally posted by tennisbgc View Post
                What exactly is interleaved mean?

Comment

Working...
                X