This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Tub Time Machine Won't Open

I am trying to back up my copy of Hot Tub Time Machine, but when i put the disc in and load DVDFab up, it says this disc contains bdr protection that is not supported by DVDFab. Is anyone else having this issue???

Side Note....Fengtao, you and your people are amazing. DVDFab is the best program on the planet!!!!

Originally posted by Uncfanatic09 View Post
    I am trying to back up my copy of Hot Tub Time Machine, but when i put the disc in and load DVDFab up, it says this disc contains bdr protection that is not supported by DVDFab. Is anyone else having this issue???

Side Note....Fengtao, you and your people are amazing. DVDFab is the best program on the planet!!!!
    I noticed the same thing with the Hot Tub as well as Ice Age 3D (but that's already stated in the forum).

Comment

In common settings Read you need to change the File Reading Mode for Blu-ray from internal to Windows file system to get these movies done as it seemed to work for Percy Jackson so maybe it work for this Blu-ray as well

Comment

Dear all,

We are working on Hot Tub Time Machine, please wait, thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X