This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Tube Time Machine

When i backup a copy of hot tube time machine using main only option, i get the moive broke out in multiple files. This is a problem with trying to view using a wd tv live. Anyone else getting the same results? US region disk using the latest beta. I also get the same reults on The Wolfman (2010).

This is because of how these disks are authored and is not a Fab problem and will never be fixed. BR to BR maintains the original authoring.

If you want these titles as a contiguous file for the WD Players, you should be using BR to Mobile, MKV.....
    Last edited by GregiBoy; 07-02-2010, 10:20 PM.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I have backed up about twenty others using the same method but these two are different? Just clarifying?

Comment

As I said, it depends on the original authoring.

You can check this by using Windows Explorer to inspect the original disks and have a look at the structure.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

7.0.7.8 Hot Tub Time Machine

I downloaded v. 7.0.7.8 today and at last, was able to backup Hot Tub Time Machine...not well at all though. Feeling kind of frustrated now, the beginning of the backup looked normal and between chapters 2 and 3 the picture starting skipping and never stopped. I also had that issue backing up Disney's Earth on BD. So now I'm tossing out another expensive BD-R and I'd like to know before hand if doing a full copy will work right or do the same thing, and if not, can there please be an update.

Also, I noticed the DVDfab logo on the BD to mobile backups throughout the videos. Is there a way to remove that?

Comment

MKV under BR to Mobile does the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by iviadjf View Post
              Also, I noticed the DVDfab logo on the BD to mobile backups throughout the videos. Is there a way to remove that?
              The logo is removed when you pay for and register the module.

Comment

PS: This will not remove the logo from encodes that you have already done. You will have to redo them.

Comment

Nevermind about it not working. Thanks greg.

Comment

What do you mean? Did you get it going OK to MKV?

Comment

Originally posted by LankyHank888 View Post
                      When i backup a copy of hot tube time machine using main only option, i get the moive broke out in multiple files. This is a problem with trying to view using a wd tv live. Anyone else getting the same results? US region disk using the latest beta. I also get the same reults on The Wolfman (2010).
                      Use the iso option for one file as the WD TV can play iso files

Comment

Originally posted by iviadjf View Post
                        I downloaded v. 7.0.7.8 today and at last, was able to backup Hot Tub Time Machine...not well at all though. Feeling kind of frustrated now, the beginning of the backup looked normal and between chapters 2 and 3 the picture starting skipping and never stopped. I also had that issue backing up Disney's Earth on BD. So now I'm tossing out another expensive BD-R and I'd like to know before hand if doing a full copy will work right or do the same thing, and if not, can there please be an update.

purchase a BD-RE(rewritable) blank that way you can use that to test and make sure it plays back correctly before you use a permanent blank

Comment

Dear all,

Hot Tub Time Machine BD+ was supported, please try your DVDFab again to see the result.

Best Regards,
                          Fengtao
                          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

just backed up hot tub time machine and it plays fine but halfway through the movie you get bad lines across the screen and blurry spots going horizontal.

i think it is just my source disk but wanted to ask if anyone else had that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by thisizbrian View Post
                              just backed up hot tub time machine and it plays fine but halfway through the movie you get bad lines across the screen and blurry spots going horizontal.

i think it is just my source disk but wanted to ask if anyone else had that issue.
                              Yes. I am having the same issue as you brian. I also see this in the preview window before backing up the disk. Have the same problem on Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Kick Ass backed up fine though. Might have something to do with the protection.
                              Last edited by tgod; 08-03-2010, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X