X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to main movie, BD to mobile audio tracks problem

HI,
    i am having a weird issue.
    It first started happening with Alvin chipmonks squekel, but is now doing the same thing with Alice in Wonderland BD.

When doing BD to main movie, and i chose HD audio track.. i get NO audio..
    Wen chosing English AC-3/2 audio track.. i get the "descriptive" dialog along with the english audio track.

this happens going bd to main movie, and also bd to mobile.
    both movies, and i am running latest beta of dvdfab..

any ideas?

as an edit, i did check remove HD audio, and still the same thing, the produced main movie has no audio track, or , has the descriptive audio track.

Comment

Hi Loueber:
      I tried, it work and play well.
      I used Main Movie, BD 50 to BD25, only selected DTS-HD trck, Alice_In_Wonder_Land A Region code.
      Target is the folder. Using TotalMedia Theatre play well.

No any issue repro. Do you use the latest build 7078beta??

Comment

thanks for your input.
        I did exactly like you did, with 7.7.8 (latest beta) on 3 computers.
        I get the same result, no audio.

i did what you did, bd 50 to 25, and checked dts HD audio ( the first track)

it analyzed the disc, and it said no compression needed.
        My end result file alice in wonderland folder was 22.4 GB.

i watch bd movies all the time with the HD audio track... so i know my computer can read it... and it reads the original disc/iso and plays the HD audio.. any other ideas what im doing wrong?
        i tried this on 3 computers with same result.
        i can even post screen shots of each step if needed...
        thanks

Comment

Hummm, maybe this is TMT bug.
          Refer to this: http://www.arcsoft.com.tw/forum/foru...dvdfab-clownbd

You can rip to a ISO and mount it, using PowerDVD to play it in computer.

Comment

i was able to rip entire disc to ISO and mount it and play it..
            Actually both movies, alice, and chipmonks can be ripped and mounted and plays fine with power dvd.

Its just when i want the main movie, with English track that is the problem..

very strange as one person was able to get it but not me, doing the same thing

Comment

Im still having the same audio issue.
              None of my BD discs are able to extract the english audio track.
              The only english that is extracted is the descriptive audio if one exists.
              if no descriptive audio exists, then no english is extracted..
              can someone tell me whats going on?

Comment

Can you please provide MediaInfo for the subject content (the one allegedly has no audio)

Originally posted by loueber View Post
                Im still having the same audio issue.
                None of my BD discs are able to extract the english audio track.
                The only english that is extracted is the descriptive audio if one exists.
                if no descriptive audio exists, then no english is extracted..
                can someone tell me whats going on?
                sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

current BD movies i have are
                  Alivn and the chipmonks
                  Alice in wonderland
                  The Bounty hunter

it seems that dvdfab cn process all the audio files except the HD english, or downgrading the HD english file.

it can properly do all other audio tracks.

is this a codec problem im having or something?
                  i can play the movies fine from disc or iso with the HD english audio.

Comment

Again, would you please provide MediaInfo on source and output. Thx.

current BD movies i have are
                    Alivn and the chipmonks
                    Alice in wonderland
                    The Bounty hunter

it seems that dvdfab cn process all the audio files except the HD english, or downgrading the HD english file.

it can properly do all other audio tracks.

is this a codec problem im having or something?
                    i can play the movies fine from disc or iso with the HD english audio.
                    sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
                      Again, would you please provide MediaInfo on source and output. Thx.
                      When doing BD to main movie, and i chose HD audio track.. i get no audio..
                      Also if i check "remove hd audio", the resultant bd folder, or iso has no english audio
                      When chosing English AC-3/2 audio track.. i get the "descriptive" dialog along with the english audio track. I can also chose the other audio tracks spanish eetc. and they work fine.

this happens going bd to main movie, and also bd to mobile.
                      both movies, and i am running latest beta of dvdfab..

It seems that the resultant HD dts, or downgraded dts audio file outputed is where my computers cant play.

cant dvdfab have the option to encode the HD track down to mp3 or something?

Comment

When doing BD to main movie, and i chose HD audio track.. i get no audio..
                        Also if i check "remove hd audio", the resultant bd folder, or iso has no english audio
                        OK loueber, I got it. MediaInfo is a little freeware utility. Please google it, download and install. Please load your source and output content to MediaInfo and provide both reports here. Thank you.
                        sigpic

Comment

All of DTS stream can't be read by TotalMedia Theatre, just like I said above. Send again: http://www.arcsoft.com.tw/forum/foru...dvdfab-clownbd

Comment

BTW, speaking of players, here is a good one for you. Use this one and most of your problems will go away:
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X