This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek IV and BD Live

Is there any way to get BD live to work? I always get No Network connection but when I put in the original it works.

I am using the purchased version.

Thanks!

You want BD Live to work on the back up copy? You need to explain in more detail about what you are trying to do

Comment

Yup, I want BD live to work on my Backup copy. Is there something I need to do to get it to work on my backup copy?

Comment

Yes you need to go into common settings of DVDFab that the green dot with check mark top right of program screen. Then go to Protection-Blu-Ray and make sure to uncheck Remove BD-Live and that should leave BD Live on the back up

Comment

Hi videofx,

You need use the latest beta 7078 to keep BD-Live, and you need un-check both "Remove BD-Live" and "Remove Region Code" in "Settings -> Protection -> Blu-ray".

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks Fengtao! I am using the Beta and when I unchecked BD Live it automatically unchecked the region coding. I am backing up my disk now. I will let you know shortly how it worked!

Comment

It worked but I get a lot of artifacts

Comment

artifacts usually are present when you either burn too fast or using media that not good. If you was to post the logs located in Documents-DVDFab-Log then that would help to figure out why the artifacts are present. Need the burn log,internal log and the process log. Only the most recent logs for the DVD with the artifact problem are needed and you can copy paste them to your post reply

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                  artifacts usually are present when you either burn too fast or using media that not good. If you was to post the logs located in Documents-DVDFab-Log then that would help to figure out why the artifacts are present. Need the burn log,internal log and the process log. Only the most recent logs for the DVD with the artifact problem are needed and you can copy paste them to your post reply
                  Its no big deal. The artifacts appear only when the intro starts or BD live, when I watch the main movie it plays perfectly.

Comment

Some BD-Live content is AACS encrypted, if you play the DVDFab backup disc, you are watching it without decryption, so it will have artifacts.

So it's not recommended to keep BD-Live on backup disc.
                    Last edited by fengtao; 07-09-2010, 04:03 PM.
                    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                    X