X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to main movie, ripped with mulit m2ts

Folks,

I use V7.0.7.0 BD to main movies for Jennifer's body, gamer, monsters inc & untraceable, etc. Finally get multi major m2ts in stream folder.

1) is there any solution make single m2ts instead of mulit?
    2) how could I play these multi major m2ts with my media box which supported m2ts
    3) how can I rip it with subtitle

Thanks,
    Mike

1. There is only radio button in the main movies title selection, so the output only one in stream folder. Its mean, you only can select one m2ts stream(one title).
    2. If your output is "folder", suggest u use TotalMedia Theatre to play it, if you rip to ISO, please mount it and play with PowerDVD.
    3. No matter what you use, Blu to Full Disc/Blu to Main Movie/Blu to Mobile, you always can get subtitle, try more please.

Comment

Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray Main Movie is designed to make a BD, not an individual file you can play. Try Blu-Ray to Mobile MKV Remux option.

Comment

Thanks to all reply.

First, I need backup all my BD movies into m2ts which intend play video signal direct from my Patriot office box media player direct to my TV under 1080p resolution thru hdmi.

I use all default setting to rip all the BD. But still somehow as I mentioned some of the case created MULIT major m2ts files instead of 1 created inside stream folder. That's the problems which I can't figure out why. For example apply to Aliens VS Predateur, Gamer, Jennifersbody, Monsters inc, Terminator salvation & Mirrors so far.

Comment

That is the way the original BD is authored as Fab maintains the original structure.

If you don't believe this, have a look at the structure on the original disk with Windoze Explorer.

To obtain one contiguous file for playing by a media player, you should be using the XXX to Mobile modules which you will have to purchase separately. This also applies to subtitling.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by micarlton View Post
            Folks,

I use V7.0.7.0 BD to main movies for Jennifer's body, gamer, monsters inc & untraceable, etc. Finally get multi major m2ts in stream folder.

1) is there any solution make single m2ts instead of mulit?
            2) how could I play these multi major m2ts with my media box which supported m2ts
            3) how can I rip it with subtitle

Thanks,
            Mike
            Mike,
            since DVDFab preserves the original BD structure there is no way to make single m2ts file unless original file was a single one as well. However there is a way around by adding one more step.
            Step one. Rip your content to mkv file using BD to Mobile option, mkv, remux profile.
            Step two. Download and install liitle free program called tsMuxerGUI (google for it). Load your mkv file from step one and mux it into m2ts file using "m2ts" option.
            This is a simplest solution for you and it takes very little time.
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks to all, now all cleared. Just make sure what's the problem, cos on/off which apply to certain movies!!

Comment

Working...
              X