Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alice in Wonderland video artifacts back and worse than before.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alice in Wonderland video artifacts back and worse than before.

I re-compressed Alice in Wonderland Full Disc BD-50 to Full Disc BD-25 to see if I had a better result with the Panasonic DMP BD-60. 7.0.7.8 cleared up the video artifacting but wouldn't play on the DMP BD-60.

Now with 7.0.7.9b the artifacting is back worse than before (the whole screen) and after the artifacting begins to run slow and choppy like it's on slo-mo. This was with all software in A/V settings mounted on DVDFab Virtual Drive. When mounted on Daemon Tools Lite everything runs like slo-mo from the start. I tried to burn it to BD-RE to see how it worked on the PS3 and was informed by ImgBurn the the image was to big for the source disc. BD-25 Full Disc output was 24.2GB so I guess that 2 new problems and 1 old that's come back. The slow-mo like play and to big an output and the video glitching back.

DVDFab internal and ImgBurn logs posted.
    Attached Files

Also happens on Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. Previous post was on Vista Home Premium. File size was 24.2 as on Vista. Picture freezes at artifacting instead of playing like in slo-mo. File size is set to 23000 in the write options but the file size seems more like the 25252 option.

Comment

Still a problem on v7.0.9.3

Still having this issue as well as a BD-25 output of 24.2-24.4 GB when compressing BD-50 ISO to BD-25 ISO. Also still having the Main Movie compressing when previously it was a straight copy. Artifacting back and now 24GB+ BD-25 ISO with 7.0.7.9. Main Movie compressing instead of straight copy as previous started with v7.0.8.0. At least for me. I've re-installed the previous versions up to 7.0.7.8 and confirmed which versions the problems start for me.
      Last edited by DharmaBummed69; 08-12-2010, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X