X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray mkv file to Bluray BD write =pixelated

Using latest Beta version.
    Bluray mkv file to Bluray BD write =pixelated.
    All Bluray .mkv files thru TSMUXER and then write to BD25 disc. The video is always "pixelated" or "breaks up". Makes no difference 720p or 1080p. Tried DVDFAB burn and Imgburn.

Always completes and no errors but I can't make any Bluray discs that are viewable.

Have tried several brands of BD discs including Verbatim--same results.

alshep01,
    let me get it straight.
    (a) You are taking a MKV file that was created from BD. Is this file has pixelated video??
    (b) You re-package it into BR container using tsMuxer.
    (c) You write these newly created BRs on disc and getting unacceptable content.
    Am I right so far???? If so, why are you perform all these dances with tambourine???
    Secondly, if you have no problem with original MKV file and getting problems after processing with tsMuxer, what do you want here from us, a hug???

Originally posted by alshep01 View Post
    Using latest Beta version.
    Bluray mkv file to Bluray BD write =pixelated.
    All Bluray .mkv files thru TSMUXER and then write to BD25 disc. The video is always "pixelated" or "breaks up". Makes no difference 720p or 1080p. Tried DVDFAB burn and Imgburn.

Always completes and no errors but I can't make any Bluray discs that are viewable.

Have tried several brands of BD discs including Verbatim--same results.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

A hug is OK but----
      How do I write a bluray.mkv file to a Bluray disc ?
      The movie plays fine on PC. How do you get it into a format to write to disc other than using tsmuxer ?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Man, you have to really work on your terminology if you want others to understand you, not just a guess.
        What do you mean by "bluray.mkv file". I suppose you don't know that Blu-ray and MKV are two different containers, like apples and oranges, like black and white?

Originally posted by alshep01 View Post
        A hug is OK but----
        How do I write a bluray.mkv file to a Bluray disc ?
        The movie plays fine on PC. How do you get it into a format to write to disc other than using tsmuxer ?

Thanks in advance.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

The filename for example is xxx.bluray.1080p.mkv and I want to write it to a bluray disc so I can watch it on my Sony Bluray player. Running this file thru tsmuxer with an output of Bluray works fine but the picture breaks up when played.

I thought that was the purpose of Bluray to Bluray program. Help me please.

Comment

No, that is not the purpose of Bluray to Bluray. It is to copy BR Disks to BR Disks.

You need to be using a Bluray authoring program that accepts MKV's and Fab certainly won't do this.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

DVDFab is not designed for what you are doing. The write mode is for folders generated with DVDFab by ripping a BD. Where did you get the MKV content?

EDIT: What Greg said.

Comment

Downloaded the .mkv files from Megashares.

Comment

Thread closed.

Please read before posting again:

Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums

Comment

Working...
                  X