This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab 6 shutting down

hello, i have a problem, when i try to rip the main movie it reads the disc but after that the screen blinks and the program dies, i have tried everyting,

i have all the new drivers for my computer ( everyting) i have even reinstaled my compter and done it all again but it still dose the same, it worked one time but i neded to sleap so i turned the computer off and when i tried today it did the same ting as before, what can i do ? i have tried with the new beta version as well but it still dosent work.

please help me

Originally posted by Some__One View Post
    hello, i have a problem, when i try to rip the main movie it reads the disc but after that the screen blinks and the program dies, i have tried everyting,

i have all the new drivers for my computer ( everyting) i have even reinstaled my compter and done it all again but it still dose the same, it worked one time but i neded to sleap so i turned the computer off and when i tried today it did the same ting as before, what can i do ? i have tried with the new beta version as well but it still dosent work.

please help me
    Hi Some_one and welcome,
    Does the program scan the disk first before closing, or does it not scan at all, you mentioned above that it worked one time, what version of Fab where you using at the time, and what version are you using now.
    what is your OS, is your video card up to date,

Comment

it scans the disk and i can see allt the data on it, the litle window where you can see the movie pops up and then the scren flicks and it dies, or wait i just tried it and now as soon as i un mark one of the boxes (subtiteles and sound) the reader starts read like a maniak for 30 sek and then it dies,
      it worked with the new 6.1.1.2 beta , and i still have that version.
      i am using XP yes my video card has the latest drivers

Comment

it scans the disk and i can see allt the data on it, the litle window where you can see the movie pops up and then the scren flicks and it dies, or wait i just tried it and now as soon as i un mark one of the boxes (subtiteles and sound) the reader starts read like a maniak for 30 sek and then it dies,
        it worked with the new 6.1.1.2 beta , and i still have that version.
        i am using XP yes my video card has the latest drivers
        Hi some_one,
        Lets try a couple of things here, go into common setting and under general / preview / playback / uncheck the box "Show preview window automatically".
        the try again to get a good scan,
        if for some reason that does not work, do have versions 6.0.7.0 or 6.0.6.0 available, I would go back to to those if you have had success with those in the past and wait for the new BETA or release of updated version.

Comment

woohooo, it is working, for now :P i am converting a movie now but last time it tid just work one time so after this if it works i am going to be soooo glad

Comment

woohooo, it is working, for now :P i am converting a movie now but last time it tid just work one time so after this if it works i am going to be soooo glad
            Well keep your fingers X

Comment

Working...
            X