This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Write Error

Could someone perhaps help me with this little dilemma? Everytime I select "Write Data", and set the source folder for the folder where the disc has been backed up, as soon as I select continue, it takes all of about 1.2 seconds for the program to tell me "Burn Failed". It doesn't even seem to give it a chance.

.....about to snap.

What burning engine are you using. If not ImgBurn, please go here learn and install it, and try again.

If you are using ImgBurn, please post log.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Ok, I downloaded that. But now when I go to configure DvdFab to use it, I get this:

"Failed to locate ImgBurn Program (ImgBurn.exe). Please choose file manually."

However, the file cannot be located on my computer. I also have Nero10, and I get the identical message when I try to select the Nero Burning Rom.

Comment

Originally posted by offyd View Post
        Ok, I downloaded that. But now when I go to configure DvdFab to use it, I get this:

"Failed to locate ImgBurn Program (ImgBurn.exe). Please choose file manually."

However, the file cannot be located on my computer. I also have Nero10, and I get the identical message when I try to select the Nero Burning Rom.
        Well, if you have install ImgBurn, where is it?
        What OS on your machine? is it 32 or 64?

Oops, you said you downloaded it.... Did you install it. If not, please do
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X