Still the same problems from 7.0.7.9b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still the same problems from 7.0.7.9b

Still getting the video glitching and too big file output. Set for 23700MB but end result is 24.2GB. When using MPC to frame step the first 3 frames before the glitch don't (woman is turning away but stays in the same place for 3 frames) change then the next 2 frames are glitched. Uploading still frames of glitching for visual verification. Sorry that should say 7.0.7.9b on the title.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DharmaBummed69; 07-14-2010, 10:08 PM.

Hi DharmaBummed69: This is a issue, you said picture is in 4:43 of Alice_In_Wonder_Land movie, and would you please tell me the repro setps:
    1. Which options you used? (Full Disc or Main Movie);
    2. Do you change the A/V Codec of common settings? (Software? CUDA?DXVA? CoreAVC?)
    3. What you rip to? (BD25? BD9 1080p? BD5 1080p?)

Thx

Comment

Comment

This issue never repro on mine. Should be the problem of player.

Comment

Wow. Almost 2 months later you respond. Well then every player I have is the problem including Media Player Classic. Funny how my players aren't having a problem with v7.0.7.8b and I doubt my plyers have anything to do with the 24.2-24.4GB BD-25 output files I've been getting since 7.0.7.9

Comment

please understand that I'm not focus on forum full time. But I'm tring your problem durning two mth. Anyway I'll gonna say sorry to U. And the new version of DVDFab is 8010beta, try it again please. GL.

Comment

Gotcha. Hadn't seen the developer tag on previous posts. Alice in Wonderland has been my white whale lately. I'm pretty much resigned to having to use 7.0.7.8 to get a good copy of that one. The few other discs I've tried(Baraka & The Princess Bride) have seemed to be fine except for Masters of Horror Vol 1 with the video looking wierd(like looking through thin guaze giving it a crisscross patern in black and white) but I haven't tried v8.0.1.1 yet so I'll try it and if the results are the same I'll start a new thread and post screen shots and logs. Also the players I've been using have been PowerDVD 10 Mark II and Media Player Classic-Home Theater with an ISO mounted on DVDfab Virtual Drive or Daemon Tools(if I have a problem with the ISO on DVDFab VD) and a LG WH10LS30 on the computer and then a PS3 using a BD-RE. There has been a change in the last few version. I was getting choppy video after the glitch point but now don't get choppy video but do get what appears to be frames from the glitched area inserted 3-5 seconds later. When I back up to just after the glitching area it doesn't hapeen again. It only inserts the frames a few seconds down further if I play the glitch area first. I though maybe the probelm had been with WH10LS30 when I make the ISO backup but success with v7.0.7.8 kind of disproved that. I just wish I knew what was different between v7.0.7.8 that fixed it and v7.0.7.9 that brought it back. I also forgot to add that I was getting a 24.2GB output file previoulsy with Alice in Wonderland but as of v8.0.0.9 the ISO size for that movie has been the correct size although other discs(but not all) are still outputting around 24.2-24.4GB ISO output for the BD-25 FUll Disc compression.
              Last edited by DharmaBummed69; 09-13-2010, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X