This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still cannot compress interleaved discs

Perhaps I didn't read the changes/fixes correctly for this new release but I still get the "cannot compress interleaved..." message when trying to backup BBC Life. Is this something you are still trying to fix?

Originally posted by jimp124 View Post
    Perhaps I didn't read the changes/fixes correctly for this new release but I still get the "cannot compress interleaved..." message when trying to backup BBC Life. Is this something you are still trying to fix?
    I you would know what interleaved (in your case 1080i) content is, you probably wouldn't ask this question. You can do some research on it and gain "in-depth" understanding, or just believe me there is no "fix" for it, it's a whole another concept of A/V coding and handling. I don't know a single "one click" program that can do it. There are professional programs that can do it with starting price $5000-6000 - you are welcome to use those, otherwise sit tight and wait while DVDFab Developers do their magic.

And BTW, what release notes referring to is DVDFab now posting message before quitting when encountered such content, in oppose to just quitting without message and leaving users in a dark wondering what just happened.
    Last edited by IPopov50; 07-15-2010, 03:36 AM. Reason: adding
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

My dumb mistake

Wow, I can't believe I didn't make the connection from the word "interleaved" to 1080i, dah! Ya know, I had a whole other string (from July 5) on this matter and the conversation between myself and another moderator never touched on this. But you are correct, if I had known what it is I was asking - well, I wouldn't be asking it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X