This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Blue-ray source hangs

I'm testing DVDFab for the first time on my system (Windows 7). Downloaded version 7.0.8.2. Everytime after I load a blue ray disc (from any BD movie) in my ASUS BD-ROM, the dialog box "Open Blu-ray source ..." appears and never completes the read. I'm not able to proceed any further. Any ideas? Thanks

lbwaves
    Did you install Fab as administrator??? You may also try to right click Fab on your desktop and run as administrator. If not you should uninstall and instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the programs as administrator.

Give it a try and post back.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Running administrator, the program took about 10 minutes to complete the "Open Blu-ray source" phase ... but then no additional selections showed up for full drive, main menu, or clone mode to get to the next stage. Waited for another 20 minutes with no progress. Also noticed that my hard drive light is on all the time during time yet the blue ray is entirely idle. How long does it normally take to process the decryption?

Comment

What are the settings that you have for Pathplayer and protection removal

Comment

See attachments
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X