This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will not finish analyzing

I just upgraded to latest patch- now the program will not stop analyzing the movie Possession. Also, I cannot stop the analyzing process without restarting the computer. Is this an issue on my end- or the servers down?

(I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program)

maybe I should be add more info. I tried two previous versions of DVDFab and the same result. I have not had a problem before- DVDFab has always worked with no issues. I do not have another Blu Ray movie at home at the moment to see if this is specific to this movie--- Possession plays ok with TotalMedia; however, from other posts- the disc could still be defective. Think this a bad disc problem? I cannot believe that this movie would be more high tech to copy than Avatar or Shutter Island.

Comment

Does Fab still work with any other disk?

That is the big question!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

It works with regular DVD, but this is the only Blu Ray I have

Comment

You need to try another BluRay.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Never mind- appears to be something wrong with the disc- disc plays about 3/4 through movie them freezes up. I'll return it and get a new copy and try again

Comment

Working...
            X