X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with bluray to bluray not recognizing bluray internal drive

Hi, well i need a little help!

I am trying to rip an original bluray disk from my internal bluray player in my computer

model#: LG- BH08LS20 but DVDfab bluray to bluray v.7.0.8.2 will not find it

Running windows 7 64bit..

windows in explorer will see it and it will see the disc inserted into the LG- BH08LS20 but when I click on source inside the program bluray to bluray ..

it will not see the drive as a disc drive.. I can navigate from inside bluray to bluray to the bluray internal disk, and select the movie that is inserted inside the LG- BH08LS20 but then it will want me to open files from inside movie that is inside of the LG- BH08LS20..

so I can never get it to find the disc automatically . any one have any ideas why or how to fix this.. PLEASE

i have the latest firmware for the LG- BH08LS20

thanks.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by slamdrunk View Post
    Hi, well i need a little help!

I am trying to rip an original bluray disk from my internal bluray player in my computer

model#: LG- BH08LS20 but DVDfab bluray to bluray v.7.0.8.2 will not find it

Running windows 7 64bit..

windows in explorer will see it and it will see the disc inserted into the LG- BH08LS20 but when I click on source inside the program bluray to bluray ..

it will not see the drive as a disc drive.. I can navigate from inside bluray to bluray to the bluray internal disk, and select the movie that is inserted inside the LG- BH08LS20 but then it will want me to open files from inside movie that is inside of the LG- BH08LS20..

so I can never get it to find the disc automatically . any one have any ideas why or how to fix this.. PLEASE

i have the latest firmware for the LG- BH08LS20

thanks.
    I have this exact same problem. The drive just disappears. Funny thing is it was working. However i installed everything on a totally separate computer system and it still does the exact same thing. I have tried star trek and transformers discs and the same thing happens on both.

Comment

Working...
    X