This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest versions

i had version 7.0.8.0 and 7.0.8.2 only troubles,put back version 7.0.7.0 and that works perfect.

since it Blu-ray you not need latest release for the new BD+ protection as it on the DVDFab server so you good to

Comment

How do I get back to 7.0.7? All the BR discs I rip/burn BD9 or BD25 have random freezes in them. I have thrown away 5 discs now.

Comment

I having problems with version 7080 and thought 7082 would fix it. Everything I compress to bd25 skips and/or stutters. Version 7070 seemed to be OK but how do I go back?

Comment

older version.

Originally posted by Uniblab View Post
          How do I get back to 7.0.7? All the BR discs I rip/burn BD9 or BD25 have random freezes in them. I have thrown away 5 discs now.
          hi,
          go on the internet and type dvdfab 7.0.7.0 ,not from the dvdfab site,then the page with 7.0.7.0 appears,you can pick one out.
          sorry for me english
          by

Comment

Originally posted by Uniblab View Post
            oldapps.com
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

version 7.0.7.0

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
              oldapps.com
              hi,
              get the version 7.0.7. back start with google then soft.softoogle.com

regards
              Last edited by cd1964; 07-25-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

dvdfab 7.0.7.0

hi,
                get the version 7.0.7. back start with google then soft.softoogle.com another save site,
                open with google then(go first to google type dvdfab 7.0.7.0 look then at freewarefiles.com,look at the pages from google and clic then freewarefiles.com.dont go strait to the site then jou dont find it.0lways go bij google dvdfab 7.0.7.0.
                7.0.7.0 works perfect

regards
                Last edited by cd1964; 07-25-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Hahaha google google google google. Thats all I saw. Sorry, not tryin' to be mean man I just didn't understand it.
                  SPECS
                  DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
                  SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
                  X