X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripped main movies missing audio in Eng

Folks,

Recently, I ripped these BD - main movies without Eng audio with v7.0.7.0 to HD which play with Patriot/Asus media player direct pass video thru hdmi - TV and audio thru Coxial to my surround amp.

I did check all available audio channel as usual. But still have same problems ripped without Eng audio but still available in other languages & director cut.

1) Monsters vs Aliens missing PCM audio channel 1 out of 4.

2) Spiderman 1 missing PCM audio channel 1 out of 5.

3) Spiderman 3 missing PCM audio channel 1-3 out of 8.

Same issue apply to Celine Dion - A new day/Starship Troppers/Untraceable.

Anyone can tell me why and any solution, thanks

Mike

Originally posted by micarlton View Post
    Folks,

Recently, I ripped these BD - main movies without Eng audio with v7.0.7.0 to HD which play with Patriot/Asus media player direct pass video thru hdmi - TV and audio thru Coxial to my surround amp.

I did check all available audio channel as usual. But still have same problems ripped without Eng audio but still available in other languages & director cut.

1) Monsters vs Aliens missing PCM audio channel 1 out of 4.

2) Spiderman 1 missing PCM audio channel 1 out of 5.

3) Spiderman 3 missing PCM audio channel 1-3 out of 8.

Same issue apply to Celine Dion - A new day/Starship Troppers/Untraceable.

Anyone can tell me why and any solution, thanks

Mike
    Mike,
    I'm pretty sure you already figured it out, your system doesn't support PCM or probably any other uncompressed lossless format. Most likely it's not your receiver itself, but coaxial cable. Volume of information (bitrate and definition) are so intense, it requires much more sophisticates standard. That's why we are paying for those super expensive HDMI cables.
    Speaking of HDMI, why can't you deliver signal to your receiver with HDMI and connect TV to receiver with HDMI as well, like everybody do?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

If the problem come from the Coxial cable, why it can have other languages audio in PCM channel & just missing the Eng? which I can't figure it out. Also I do have a lot of Brand name quality Coxial cable for test which doesn't help.

Why don't I pass thru video & audio thru hdmi to my receiver? just because the SQ quality concern in my cup of tea.

Thanks, Mike

Comment

Working...
      X