Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab is switching from BluRay to DVD...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab is switching from BluRay to DVD...

Hello! I purchased my license and upgraded my trial copy of DVDFAB Blu-ray to Blu-ray. When I try to burn an ISO image file, the Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray process switches to the DVD to DVD process and I get nothing. I load the ISO as the source, and it goes to the DVD option. I admit WHOLEHEARTEDLY that I am a newbie, and I think it is something simple. Any help would be appreciated!
    Dave

Originally posted by dgotcha View Post
    Hello! I purchased my license and upgraded my trial copy of DVDFAB Blu-ray to Blu-ray. When I try to burn an ISO image file, the Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray process switches to the DVD to DVD process and I get nothing. I load the ISO as the source, and it goes to the DVD option. I admit WHOLEHEARTEDLY that I am a newbie, and I think it is something simple. Any help would be appreciated!
    Dave
    If you want to burn already existed ISO file, please do not complicate things. DVDFab is NOT a burning software. DVDFab does have option for associated burn engine, but all three options are third-party software - VSO, ImgBurn and Nero. ImgBurn by absolute majority of DVDFab users considered as the best one.
    So, if you already have ISO file created, I would recommend to use stand-along ImgBurn to burn it on disc, and leave DVDFab out of the mix.

Besides, if you didn't do so, I would encourage you to set up ImgBurn to work with DVDFab. You can download ImgBurn and learn how to set it up from here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=12

This way you can use ImgBurn in association with your DVDFab, as well as stand-along burning application.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I have DVDFab set up that way now, but it was done post-rip. I seem to be able to us Imgburn to record, but it says the ISO is too large for a single sided disc. I will look for a shrinker and try that. Thanks again for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by dgotcha View Post
        Thanks for your reply. I have DVDFab set up that way now, but it was done post-rip. I seem to be able to us Imgburn to record, but it says the ISO is too large for a single sided disc. I will look for a shrinker and try that. Thanks again for your help!
        You seems have your ISO already on your HDD, so what's the problem with using DVDFab to compress it to desired size and burn?
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Hello. I was wondering if you could shine a little light on an issue I'm having. When I open DVDfab, select Bluray to Bluray, select the write data tab, and choose my ISO file, Fab changes BR to BR and goes to DVD to DVD tab. Tha source does not show my ISO file. Any suggestions? Thanks for the time.
          Dave

Comment

If it changes to DVD to DVD from Blu-ray to Blu-ray when you select iso as Source then the iso you selected is an iso of DVD and not one of a BD

Comment

Working...
            X