This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove hd audio

i'LL CHECK "REMOVE HD AUDIO" TO SAVE SPACE ON BLANK BD-R 25GB. I DON'T WANT TO EXPERIMENT .. INCLUDED IN REPLY WHAT I SHOULD DO TO REMOVE HD AUDIO .. MY REASON IS TO GET 50GB BLU MOVIE > "MOVIE ONLY" RIPS "WITHOUT HD AUDIO" ON A 25GB BD-R .. .

Ok so you're saying when you tick the "Remove HD Audio" that its still there or what? You're going to have to be more clear, and I would also take a look at the "Help Us Help You" thread and post the DVDFab logfiles like it suggests.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Originally posted by MERX2006 View Post
      i'LL CHECK "REMOVE HD AUDIO" TO SAVE SPACE ON BLANK BD-R 25GB. I DON'T WANT TO EXPERIMENT .. INCLUDED IN REPLY WHAT I SHOULD DO TO REMOVE HD AUDIO .. MY REASON IS TO GET 50GB BLU MOVIE > "MOVIE ONLY" RIPS "WITHOUT HD AUDIO" ON A 25GB BD-R .. .
      Yes, check "Remove HD Audio" to get rid of HD overhead of your audio stream. Also, I would recommend you to rip full disc to your HDD firs and use it as a source for further processing. Process your source with output to HDD as well. This way you will have chance to try output file for quality before burning on disc.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X