This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No audio or subtitles

Gents , this is my first post here . I am running Fab's last version for the first time ( never used this software before ) . To get started I opted for blu-ray to blu-ray/Main movie only/selected my preferences for audio and subtitle/initiated the process. After analysis is completed I previewed the contents and they were as expected. It played the preview ( both using WMP and PowerDVD ) as I have optioned. After the whole process is created ( copied to a folder on my HDD ) , I opened this resulting file and to my surprise the video is perfect but I GET NO AUDIO OR SUBTITLES whatsoever .
    I must confess I'm very rookie on this HDDVD's ripping !

You need to "Play from Folder" to get the correct playback, not the stream files. WMP is a piece of SH1T and for PowerDVD to play correctly, you need the latest version and load the disk image as an ISO.

Please download and try Media Player Classic Home Cinema and open the root folder.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I must confess I'm very rookie on this HDDVD's ripping !
      Yes, you are rookie it's a Blu-ray ripping, not HD DVD

Seriously,
      It played the preview ( both using WMP and PowerDVD ) as I have optioned. After the whole process is created ( copied to a folder on my HDD ) , I opened this resulting file and to my surprise the video is perfect but I GET NO AUDIO OR SUBTITLES whatsoever .
      Wrong choice of players. Please try this one and let me know how it goes: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/downlo...lassic-hc.html

@GregiBoy, sorry didn't see you .... again, you are superfast
      Last edited by IPopov50; 07-27-2010, 02:08 AM. Reason: adding
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X