This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question about settings

In Blu-ray to Blu-ray, is there a setting that can control the blu-ray drive. Some of the movies I am backing up I am putting on 2 25gb discs, so I am ripping 2 files on my hard drive and then burning the movie. When DVDFab finishes ripping it always opens the blu-ray drive drawer. This is not a problem if I can burn the movie on 1 disc, but when I split a movie I have to wait for it to scan the movie each time. It would be nice if the process would complete without opening the drawer each time.

Thanks

you need to go into the common settings of DVDFab and change it so the DVD Drive does not open when done. Go to common settings which is the green dot with check mark top right of DVDFab and then go to Read and select "Do not eject source disc when finished copying". Then go to Write and select "Do not eject disc when finished burning". Once that is done the DVD drive will not open until you push the button on the drive

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      you need to go into the common settings of DVDFab and change it so the DVD Drive does not open when done. Go to common settings which is the green dot with check mark top right of DVDFab and then go to Read and select "Do not eject source disc when finished copying". Then go to Write and select "Do not eject disc when finished burning". Once that is done the DVD drive will not open until you push the button on the drive
      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X