This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emeritus
    Install ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download open ImgBurn > Tools > Filter Driver Load Order and post what you see. You may still have a program that has control of your filter drivers.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

This is what I get:

Upper Device filter - [None Found]
      Upper Class filter - GEARAspiWDM
      Device - CD/DVD-ROM Device
      Lower Class filter - Afc
      Lower Device filter - [None Found]

Comment

emeritus
        Upper Class filter - GEARAspiWDM--- is OK
        Lower Class filter - Afc --- I have no idea what software this is and this may be the problem
        My suggestion is to remove this filter through ImgBurn but, what ever program installed this filter may no longer function properly, just so you know this, and you do this willfully knowing this.
        Maybe someone else knows what this filter is, I have never seen this one before.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

No go, media is still not recognised. I double checked with pioneer, the media I am using is supported by my drive. I am also seeing a problem with DVDFab, doing BD to BD, it fails during recode. It usually gets to 14%, the either fails or goes into limbo and does nothing.

The new problem is from BD to iso, BTW.

Comment

emeritus,
            The Afc filter is probably your issue. Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell is what it is. It is spanned across hundreds of forums with issues on drives. It blocks I/0 communicattions. Even though its not supposed to do that it does. So if you use Arcsoft products try to do a uninstall and see if it removes the Afc. Then reinstall imgburn and dvdfab as admin if you have win7. If that does the trick then contact Arcsoft about the issue. The Afc filter is probley giving you the new bd to iso probably as well. That could be explain with the blocking of I/0 comms. Even though it looks that you may removed it make sure it is totally out of your system. Alot of mentions of it being a little bugger to remove properly.

Just an fyi I use arcsoft total media 3 on my cpu and it does not have the afc on the lower driver. So maybe you can just remove that filter and still use your program.

Hope this helps

Cheers!
            Last edited by directeeccks; 08-01-2010, 03:05 AM. Reason: forgot to mention

Comment

The afc filter is installed by Arcsoft Photo Impressions if I remember correctly and should be removed before you try DVDFab again

Comment

Well, I got DVDFab to compress a BD50 to BD25, then used ImgBurn to burn the iso, but now the size of the iso is too large for a BD25. I double checked the size setting under BD write and it is set correctly. What am i doing wrong? As for the ArcSoft, I had totalmedia extreme installed because I have a Hauppauge HD DVR. I have installed uninstalled and I am in the process of reinstalling DVDFab and ImgBurn. I also seem to have a problem with CUDA, with dual GTX285, using the newest nVidia driver. I have to switch the decoding and encoding to software, otherwise it either freezes or goes into limbo.

Comment

Post the logs located in Documents-dvdfab-logs

Comment

Working...
                  X