This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek 2009 Audio 7.0.9.0

I've been trying to make a blu-ray copy of Star Trek 2009 and the audio either comes out French or no audio at all, no matter what I do. The Avatar copy went just fine so I don't know what the problem is. Yes, I've check the audio selections.

So your getting either french or no audio and nothing else? I have had some problems not quite like this but with the audio tabs not responding to the end result on my hdd. So all I do is make a main movie or full back up with all the audio tabs checked. Then i re run that back up through fab with what I want taken off and it works. Its been a long time since Ive had to do that so I cant promise anything.

I personally believe that most of dvdfabs issues come from most people personal hardware/software installed and registry issues. So it is very possible that may be the cause. With that being said most people dont want to dig through and clean there registry and programs. So you can take a backup with all the audio streams just to be save and use a muxer program to remux it without other audio. I do this now in practice vs what was said in first statement. But I do it to extract the subs for editing and archiving. Not for removing the audio. It can do it though.

I hope this helps

Cheers!
    Last edited by directeeccks; 07-31-2010, 05:32 AM. Reason: need to fix

Comment

Problem solved. Silly me.I needed to check the "Remove HD audio box". I didn't know I needed to do that for TrueHD.

Comment

Working...
      X