This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V.7.0.9.0 Not Work for Me. Went back to V7.0.8.2

Just upgraded from V7.0.8.2 and which worked 100 percent of the time for me. Created several images. Movies were Edge of Darkness, Dear John and Legion and tried burning to Blu-Ray (using ImgBurn V2.5.1.0.). All indications were a go and discs finalized as they should but yet when I tried to play them they seemed to load and was recognized by my blu-ray player as a blu-ray disc but after several seconds the player would just stop/freeze even before the title screen would load... This happened on 3 discs (now coasters)... Went back to V7.0.8.2 and burned the images that were created in V.7.0.9.0, all burned and played successfully. V7.0.9.0 too buggy for me...

DVDFab did not burn as DVDFab uses Third Party burn software for that. You said DVDFab made a perfect images using V7.0.9.0 but when burned you got coasters. I would check your BD drive make sure firmware up to date as DVDFab works no problem

Comment

Hmmm.. Maybe I was not clear in how I posted this thread. I know that DVDFAB used third party software to burn that is why I indicated in my original post that I use IMGBurn 2.5.1.0 as the burn engine while using DVDFAB V7.0.9.0. I never said DVDFAB made perfect images using V7.0.9.0, what I tried to say was I made the images using V7.0.9.0 and when I tried to burn the images using DVDFAB w/ Imageburn 2.5.1.0 they would not play...period. I then went back to V7.0.8.2 and burnt those same images and they burned succeffuly using V7.0.8.2 w/ ImgBurn 2.5.1.0.

btw.. I am using the Ritek-BR2-00 discs and am using a pioneer BRD-205 using the latest firmware. I had used the same discs and burner under DVDFAB V7.0.8.2 so why when all the paramerters are the same under V7.0.8.2 that V7.0.9.0 does not work..

Comment

is this the ISO you created using DVDFab V7.0.9.0 that you used with DVDFab V7.0.8.2? If that correct then it not DVDFab issue as that ISO works now if you had to create a new ISO then OK but you not say that.

Comment

Working...
        X