This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.9.0 version...

when it says up to 500% times faster on scanning for blu-ray does that mean compression is gonna be any faster??? or does that still mainly depend on graphics card and system??? im runnin vista with a core 2 duo.. 4 gbs of memory.. diamond hd graphics card.. tried installing a nvidia card but my comp wouldnt reconise it.. even after a clean wipe of my hard drive and reinstalling windows.. thinking it must be my motherboard.. when no compression needed its quick... compression neede.. anywhere from 5 to 7 hours.. im currently running 7.0.7.0 and overall am happy with it.. reason for my question is i rarely upgrade after i buy the software unless it's gonna be faster.. kinda the if it's not broke don't fix it theory... thanks for the time..

i havnt noticed scanning 500% faster either.

Comment

The scanning improvement (If any) will not help you with compression. Only new hardware will do that.

Also, your idea of never upgrading the software ain't gonna work with Fab.

As new DVD/BR's are released with new copyright protection sghems, Fab is updated to do these. So no updates, no new releases.

That's what you pay the subscription for.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X