This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove UOPs (Bluray) broken?

I want to disable this feature as it tends to break things when it's enabled. An example of this is I did twilight with this release, and one of the UOPs is stopping you from skipping through the Summit logo which is blocked on the retail disk, after running it through 7.0.9.0 you can skip through it. What get's broken is when it shows a sign in the movie, specifically the high school sign on chapter 3 it shows the Spanish subtitle over it even though subtitles are off. I disabled UOPs and ran Twilight through the program again and I could still skip through the Summit logo and the Spanish subtitle still appears. I'm doing a BD25 compression by the way. Thanks! Great program!

(the Remove UOPs feature should really be disabled by default on bluray)
    Last edited by rippn; 08-05-2010, 12:55 AM.

Common Settings > DVD / Blu-ray > Protection > Blu-ray (broken?)

As I posted earlier, removing the check from "remove UOPs" does not stop the program from removing the UOPs. Even further more, if you remove the check from the "Remove RC," when you add a source it is still asking you what region it's from, if you re-enable the "Remove RC" then select a region, then disable it again it no longer asks the region when media is inserted. This would leave me to believe that this entire section is broken.

Comment

Two threads on same subject merged.

Comment

Working...
      X