This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to Burn

Ihave updated to the latest veersion of bluray to bluray and twice it has failed to burn, it is not my discs as I sacrificed one to burn mp3s, so the burner etc is ok...

the program copied main movie ok, with the selected subs and sound etc ok, but failed to burn twice as stated.

How do I find the failed to burn logs and I will post as well?

many thanks

Failed to burn

please find attached log from 3rd fail to burn......

am really cheesed off with this and even uninstalling latest and reinstalling older 7.0.8.0 version didnt help......

what could I be doing wrong?

Steve
    Attached Files

Comment

Posts moved to their own thread.

Comment

Hi casacristeva
        Sorry you are having problems The default location is:
        C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.
        Please just copy and paste the burn log(s) and post right here.

I would also suggest using ImgBurn as your burn engine (It is free) and you will find it here along with a tutorial on how to set it up with Fab http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=562

Hope this helps post back
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Failed to burn

Hi

Attached are logs as found from the advice, the VSO log is to big to either attach or paste ...... did not realise it was the same error 123 message as others.......

What will this other "program" do in conjunctions with DVDFAB?

many thanks for the ongoing help........ one other thing - the bluray discs if formatted will render them useless will they not?

Finally - my autoplay is switched off - how do I activate it again in windows 7? The problem arose with the seagate expansion drive I have starting every 15 mins

Steve
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X