X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 7.0.9.2 problem with BD 'Cars' Region B

Hi all,
    since I have a Blu Ray drive for a short time, I tried to rip some of my BD disks.
    'Spider Man 3' and 'Alice in Wonderland' worked well, but 'Cars' is causing a problem:
    The ripping process starts and runs without any anomaly, but when about 80 - 90 percent are done, the progress bar pops back to the beginning, and the time count changes from, let's say, 'elapsed 00:30, remaining 00:02' to 'elapsed 00:30, remaining 00:30'. Despite that, the process finishes after the originally displayed two minutes left, and everything seems to be ok, but BDRebuilder beta, which handles the other mentioned rips flawlessly, is claiming that there is no Blu Ray structure found in the source directory. Any ideas about that? If I can supply some files or something like that, please give me some instructions, because I am a absolute noob regarding Blu Ray techniques.
    All of the BD's are region B, the BD drive is a LiteOn iHBS 212, OS is Windows 7 x64.

Mention competitors product is often frowned upon here. Why don’t you try dvdfab compression module and see the result.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware of that. I was thinking since the behavior of DVDFab in this case is different from 'normal' behavior with other BDs, it would be of interest in this forum.
      I am using the free ripper version, can I use the compression module anyway?

Comment

Working...
      X