Split Disks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split Disks

Is there any way to split the long movies to two disks so as to get 100% as opposed to like 63% on quality...Can this be done by title start/end settings...New at this and apologies if this is a dumb question...Dawg

Have a look at your choices down the left hand side.

What would you think the choices with "Split" in their name do?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Sorry, My bad...I failed to mention BLU-RAY .....I don't see a split option there...Dawg

Comment

The Split option not available for Blu-ray at the moment but will be a future feature added to the Blu-ray to Blu-ray module from what I read. No time frame as to when that will be available though. Give this link below a read as it has a reply from the DVDFab Developer

Comment

Also, you can use the chapter selection procedure that you mentioned until this feature becomes available.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            Also, you can use the chapter selection procedure that you mentioned until this feature becomes available.
            I did so, but when I choose 11-20, later half, dvd fab starts using entire disc option...

Comment

Working...
            X