This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English audio appears to be missing

I am working with my first blu-ray disk (Snow White & 7 Dwarfs) and seem to only get the French audio. I am doing blu-ray to blu-ray, main movie to my hard drive with no compression. If I leave the default language boxes checked, I get French. If I select only the English options, there is no audio. In the common settings/audio, I have English preselected. I tried VLC instead of media center to see if the player was the problem and still got French. When I clicked on audio tab in VLC, there was only one audio stream shown, so it makes me think only French was copied. Using dvdfab 6.0.7.0.

OldTex,

I have had the same issue with a few Blu-rays. I even had Japanese when only Spanish and English were the selectable languages. I still haven't been able to figure out why this is happening.

Comment

I finally got English to work. I went to common settings/dvd-bluray/streams/audio and noticed a radio button for 'select the first track' and marked it. I also unchecked the non-English boxes on the Main Movie screen, just to be safe.

Comment

Thanks OldTex. I will try that.

Comment

Working...
        X