This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice, Thus Far!!!

Granted...I don't have any new movie to back up as yet. Always had issues with BIG. Well with 7.5.0.8, CUDA worked as you wanted and the rip took less than half the time as before. When I ripped BIG before...it was a 50/50 shot that it would even work. When it did...the rip took as long as the movie 2:13. With CUDA enabled...the rip was 37 minutes (I have latest Nvidia drivers 258.96 with GTX470). The movie is burning as I write this...but I just wanted Fengtao and the crew to know...YOUR ON THE RIGHT ROAD! Keep up the good work...

Thanks

Bob

P.S. 100% Successful rip
    100% successful burn with Imgburn
    Excellent video quality...
    Last edited by bobmitch; 08-20-2010, 04:02 PM.

Originally posted by bobmitch View Post
    Granted...I don't have any new movie to back up as yet. Always had issues with BIG. Well with 7.5.0.8, CUDA worked as you wanted and the rip took less than half the time as before. When I ripped BIG before...it was a 50/50 shot that it would even work. When it did...the rip took as long as the movie 2:13. With CUDA enabled...the rip was 37 minutes (I have latest Nvidia drivers 258.96 with GTX470). The movie is burning as I write this...but I just wanted Fengtao and the crew to know...YOUR ON THE RIGHT ROAD! Keep up the good work...

Thanks

Bob

P.S. 100% Successful rip
    100% successful burn with Imgburn
    Excellent video quality...
    what cpu do you have?

Comment

i7 950 at 3.3 GHZ
      Two WD VelociRaptors (300 GB) in RAID 0
      6 GB of DDR3 1600

Comment

I have to agree

Huge improvement so far. I saw a lot of promise in 7.5.06b but now that this version is out and I can use my GTX480, I'm pleased. I've burned a few BD and DVD and done some mobile conversions and so far so good.

Corei7 930
        GTX480

Comment

Working...
        X