X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough space on C drive

Hi all,
    Just bought this software last week and using the latest 7.5.0.8 beta version because the current 7.0.9.3 version download is corrupt and uninstallable.
    I use DVDFAB to extract the main movie only and save onto hard drive in ISO format.
    My issue is that when the size of the main movie I am trying to extract is bigger the available space on the C: drive I get an error message saying there is not enough space on drive C, and the application aborts without giving me the option to choose another location for the temp files.
    I think this is rather weird that I don't get the option to choose another temp location, so as a work around, I installed DVDFAB on another partition with a lot more space, but this didn't work...
    I can't find any configuration options to choose configuration settings in advance which I find rather strange as well...
    I was hoping this might have to do with the beta version only and not the full version.
    - Where can I get to download a non-corrupt working installer file of the full version?
    - In case there is no full version to download, is it possible to at least stop the beta version from using the C drive as the temp location? how do I get this done?
    Thanks.

You can change Temp Directory in Common Settings. C: drive is a default.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks,

I found the 7.0.9.3 download on another site other than the DVDFAB site.

This time the downloaded installer file worked and I was able to change the temp folder location.

Thanks once more.

Comment

Working...
      X