This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help

I've been using DVDFAB for some time now and have had great success ripping BD to watch using a "pos" WD live. The problem is I cant backup Repo men or Date night. I tried using the previous version (7....) and the new one (8...) with no success. Both movies get an error some where between 33% to 66% thru the process. I'm using main only but have tried every other option including BD to mobile.

My first question is has anyone successfully ripped these movies in a similar manner?

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Ive been doing this for a while now and have had zero problems. I haven't changed any settings on my pc or installed any new programs.

If anyone can tell me what information to submitted I will do it.

thanks
    lank

system: vista, quadcore, 8gb ram, 1tb hd, 3 gighert processor...what else do you need to know?

Originally posted by LankyHank888 View Post
    system: vista, quadcore, 8gb ram, 1tb hd, 3 gighert processor...what else do you need to know?
    Lank,
    are you using GPU acceleration for conversion? Also, please post logs. Please provide as much details as possible (i.e. settings, selections, etc.).
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

problem resloved, bad BD.

Comment

Working...
      X