This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analyze Completed but Open screen at 28%

version 7.5.0.6 question. While making Full disk MMO Blu-ray copy the analazing was going slowly on the disk opening screen, it was about 28% complete, and I had to leave so I just hit "next" to start the proccessing. The Processing screen says "analyzing completed successfully". Do you need to wait for the analayzing to finish before moving on? If you can what is the function of analyzing?

I'm pretty sure you should let it analyze first but I think it does it after you hit next anyways so I guess I'm not sure. I always wait for it to get done analyzing just so I don't have to deal with issues down the road that might pop up. I remember a few instances of me hitting next without it analyzing and then the BD became corrupt, wouldn't play in ArcSoft and had to redo it.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

I was just wondering if it made a difference. I also always try and wait but I was wondering why there is a discrepancy.

Comment

Bets to wait for the analyzing to finish before you continue

Comment

Working...
        X