This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superman Returns and BD-25 shrink

When I attempt to shrink Superman Returns (the reissued version with TrueHD) to the BD-25 option, the result comes out with...odd results on the audio. The English Dolby Digital, TrueHD, and LPCM tracks and the French Dolby Digital tracks are unreadable by the players I've tried it on (PS3, PowerDVD 9). However, the Spanish Dolby Digital track works fine. I've already checked with other Warner BDs as similar as I could get (dual-layer with VC1 video and HD audio tracks like The Departed), and those movies are fine. It's JUST Superman Returns (that I've found). Anyone else get this?

could you post your most recent burn, internal and process logs to your next post reply to this thread. They located in documents-dvdfab-logs

Comment

Here's all the logs I found in the folder.
      Attached Files

Comment

missing the process logs but anyway from what I seen from your ImgBurn logs is that you are burning at a max speed of 14.4x and minimum speed of 7.6x. This Blu-ray is it not? That too fast for most Blu-ray blank media and you should burn them at half the rated speed. You will need to set ImgBurn and DVDFab up to burn at the correct speed. You can watch the youtube video in link below for that as it same for Blu-ray

As for the audio will need someone who more experienced with Blu-ray to help with that as I mainly a DVD person

Comment

The burning in this log was to an ISO file. My physical drive only burns at 6x max. As for the process log, I know it's missing, but it just wasn't in the folder. Not sure why it's not there.

Comment

Originally posted by Viros View Post
            The burning in this log was to an ISO file. My physical drive only burns at 6x max. As for the process log, I know it's missing, but it just wasn't in the folder. Not sure why it's not there.
            OK I overlooked the destination folder and max speed to write is faster than to burn. How are you playing back these iso. why I ask is because it could be a playback issue with what you are playing them with.

Comment

Mounted them with DVDFab Virtual Drive and play them with PowerDVD 9. Also tried playing the m2ts (I think that was the file type) files themselves (after mounting the image) with WMP and VLC and the audio WORKED on those. Also tried burning the image to disc and the PS3 had the audio problem too.

Comment

Well we have kinda gone past what I know for Blu-ray and I'm sure some one else who knows more will help you but from my understanding it seems to be the iso file that problem.

Comment

Thanks for trying. I hope someone else does step up and provide some help. I've tried making the ISO with both imgburn and the vso engine. The imgburn one gets this problem, and vso one just doesn't work at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X