Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a way to keep the menu in movie only mode in bluray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a way to keep the menu in movie only mode in bluray?

i want the movie in the best quality in a 25 gb bd the movie fits well but but i dont want all the extra features and audios that make the disk to big is there a way to keep the menu or atleast the pop up menu in the movie only option of bluray to bluray? and if so how?

Originally posted by maniza View Post
    i want the movie in the best quality in a 25 gb bd the movie fits well but but i dont want all the extra features and audios that make the disk to big is there a way to keep the menu or atleast the pop up menu in the movie only option of bluray to bluray? and if so how?
    Not at the moment as you would need to have the Customize option available in DVD Copy. At the moment Customize not available for BLu-ray but from what I read on forum it is being worked on but no idea when it be available

Comment

Text Removed
      Last edited by AGJ; 09-03-2010, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by btufail View Post
        Text Removed.
        Yes, you probably will so why even do it
        CBR929
        Last edited by AGJ; 09-03-2010, 03:23 AM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

@btufail
          Read the General Policies and link to that in my signature below

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            @btufail
            Read the General Policies and link to that in my signature below
            I apologize. Dvdfab is a great program and I use it all the time. There are some features that have other programs have that dvdfab may lack as mentioned above. Just trying to be helpful. I will comply to you're policies!

Comment

Working...
            X