cant seem to compress movies with vc-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant seem to compress movies with vc-1

Im kinda new to this but anyways I compressed repo the gentic opera in full bluray mode to bd25. Testing the playback on computer through dvdfab preview window it cant play the video but plays the audio then I tested the original bluray using dvdfab preview window and everything worked fine. The main movie in that contains vc1 and dvdfab converted it to h264 is that normal?. this is my 6th bluray ive compressed and 4 of them with sucess(princess and the frog,last holiday,sleeping beauty,the road) and 2 that dont play the video(repo the gentic opera,the wizard of oz). from that list it seems the ones that worked contained MPEG-4 AVC and the 2 that failed to playback the video contained vc1. So is this a dvdfab issue or is it my system?my log is attached
    Attached Files

I think I figured out the problem. I opened up the main m2ts file with media info and it said the file was a Main@L4.1. But when I compress a movie thats MPEG-4 AVC it comes up as High@L4.1. So I can play the video but when skiping forward the video takes for ever to catch up and the audio goes out for a while to because of that. At the moment im using another program that was able to get it to HIGH@L4.1 and the video skips forward properly with out loosing audio for awhile. So am I the only one with VC-1 compression issues when fastforwarding and then resuming?

Comment

Working...
    X