Sound out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound out of sync

I ripped Sherlock Holmes and burned it with no errors. I am currently watching it now and there have been several times where the audio is out of sync for 5 to 30 seconds. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts. I was rreading some details about problems with cuda? I have a Intel i7 940 with 6 gigs of ram, a Nvidia GTX280. Everything is up to date on drivers. I have used DVDfab free version forever and havent had audio sync issues before. This was my first time ripping and burning blu ray. I used DVDFab to rip and create an ISO and IMGBurn to burn.Hoping someon has any ideas? Thanks!
    Oh yeah using the lateest version of DVDFab with the Blu Ray copy trial.

Lothar1974

did you pause, rewind or fast forward the movie by any chance?

Comment

Hi Lothar1974 :
      I want to know what did you do?
      You ripping bd 50 to bd25? or bd to file?(avi, mkv,mp4...)
      For blu-ray copy, dvdfab should have not A/V snyc issue...

Comment

Yeah I fast forwarded through the advertisements. I ripped BD50 to BD25 .
        Last edited by Lothar1974; 09-05-2010, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar1974 View Post
          Yeah I fast forwarded through the advertisements. I ripped BD50 to BD25 .
          Should not get a/v sync if you fast forward as the back up disc should play like original does and original does not doe that when you fast forward does it

Comment

No, my purchased copy plays fine if I fastforward or rewind. I am gonna try playing the burned copy in a different blu ray player and see if I get the same issue. I am having the issue playing it at my mother in laws player. She has a Samsung BD-P1600. I have the same model at home. I am ripping and burning with a LG WH10LS30K .

Comment

Hummm, the known A/V sync issue is no sound when play by PS3, except play 1.5 times. Maybe they are the same issue.

Comment

no PS3 involved from what I read and DVDFab should not have a/v sync issue on a burned BD or DVD. If DVDFab did we would be flooded with complaints about it on the forum.
                She has a Samsung BD-P1600. I have the same model at home

Comment

Sorry have been on the road. Not playing this on a PS3 or anything, just on a standard (tv) blu ray player. I think I will try to re-rip it after I purchase the lifetime license. I am not worrying to much about this as I have used DVDFab for so long and never had issues. I just dont want to waste another disc having the trial version with the logo popping up throughout the movie. We'll see what happens after I get the license and try it. Thanks all!

Lothar1974

Comment

maybe invest in a BD-RE (rewritable) for testing purposes so not use up the blanks when trying different features out

Comment

Ok i own a lg blueray player and in the manual it says it has a setting to put a movie in sync,'' It happens'' in some movies regardless of back up or not,it does say why it happens,i cant recall what exactly what it says but i know the setting on my player it does not happen that often but once in a blue moon.please read your owners manual on your player or download the manual from the makers website.

Comment

I haven't actually tried playing it on my LG drive in my PC. Will try that tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar1974 View Post
                          I haven't actually tried playing it on my LG drive in my PC. Will try that tonight.
                          No sir i did not mean your pc drive,I have a blueray player that is made by lg just as best buy would sell. I have a Hd AV sync settings which automaticaly puts movies in sync.on your stand alone player at home check to see if your player is equipt it will be something like 0ms-300ms. Out of sync could happen from your store bought blueray movies,it has happend to me 2 to 3 times 10ms-20ms usually takes care of it,then when i done i have to change it back to balanced @ 0ms

Comment

Big A:

Gotcha , will check it out. Thanks!

Lothar1974

Comment

Working...
                            X