Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVATAR COMPLETES COPY PROCESS BUT AVATAR WILL NOT WRITE TO BD-R 50Gb .. HELP?

Error pop-up : Task_2failed! Error 122

Comment

MERX2006,
      this error usually indicates poor relationship between your BD drive and media. Two possible solutions I can offer for you:
      a) use ImgBurn as your burning engine. You can find details and guideline here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=12
      b) check for firmware update for your drive and update it if available.
      Try again after these steps and share your experience. Thx
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

MERX2006
        122 HWS_FAILED_CALIBRATING 22 // Write failed at the beginning of the media (often a media that is poorly supported by the drive)

Please post your logs The default location is:
        C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.
        Also I would suggest installing ImgBurn it is FREE and you will find it here along with a tutorial on how to set it up http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=33
        Post back
        CBR929

Hello my Friend didn't see you miss your posts
        Last edited by CBR929; 09-10-2010, 07:40 PM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Advice Followed & Completed Avatar Copy .

Thanks Gentlemen .. When it was time to write to BD-R 50Gb using ImgBurn I Needed to Hit File Tab in ImgBurn to start Writing to BR-R Blank .. The You Tube video was 5 Star . I used Slowest Write speed rather than recommended .. I've a Perfect Movie Only Copy .. Your are mood Savers ..

Comment

I'm using a Panasonic DMP-BR65 Blu-ray Player for Home Unit .. My Copy of Avatar played well (movie only copy) til 1:31.40 .. At this point the player Froze ... Any input to correct problem ?

Comment

Tough to determine without seeing your burn log. First guess is that your player is stumbbling on the layer reak, but again, who knows without details.

Please post the appropriate burn log:

The default location is:
              C:\Users (For XP "Documents and Settings")\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Did you get a complete Avatar Copy ? I noticed my Blu Copy was set @ 43,700 & Movie size is 46,180 .. Could that be why I didn't get a complete copy ?

Comment

Originally posted by MERX2006 View Post
                  Did you get a complete Avatar Copy ? I noticed my Blu Copy was set @ 43,700 & Movie size is 46,180 .. Could that be why I didn't get a complete copy ?
                  I'm not sure I follow...
                  Did I get a complete copy?...yes, of the movie.

I did Main Movie, English subtitles and English audio (DTS-HD) but ticked remove HD audio
                  Main Movie file size = 36.1 GB with running time of 2:41:41

I did not rip the Full Disc
                  Full disc size = roughly 46.6 GB
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                  X