Same problem in all v7 and v8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same problem in all v7 and v8

I'm still having the issue here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=7493

I'm getting pretty frustrated, I have to use DVDFab v6 to be able to do anything with blu-rays other than create a full disc ISO. As soon as I try main movie ISO it creates "freezes" (In any v7 or v8).

I've loaded both V6 and V8 and compared settings and even messed with nearly every setting I can think of in v8 to fix it. I try every beta version and every official release. This doesn't seem to be a real wide spread problem, but seeing how v6 "works", it's something in the program. The fix could be on my end some where.. Or in the program.

Guess I'm looking for some kind of acknowledgement this is being looked into, that you have enough information, or ask for what ever information you require.

That.. or a fix

Here is a recap of the problem from the original link.
    Using the latest version (I've tried pretty much every single v7 and v8 including v8.0.1.0b) I create a full disc ISO from an original Blu-ray. I can load this ISO using dvdfab vit drive and it works fine.

If I use v7/v8 using the full disc ISO and create a MainMovie ISO, approximately every 5-15 mins the movie will freeze. This "freezing" spot is the same spot every time on the file. Example: if I create a MainMovie1.ISO and try to play it, it will freeze at 7:03 every time I play it. If I try to burn it, it will freeze at 7:03 also.

If I load v6, load the same Full disc ISO, I can create a MainMovie ISO (or burn the main movie) and it works fine. However, v6 is missing a LOT of BD features and fixes.. But functional > features for now.

DVDFab 8.0.1.1 Beta (September 11, 2010)

Fix: Several small issues.

Blu-ray Copy:
    Fix: An error 102 problem when copying Blu-ray disc in certain cases.

Video Converter:
    Fix: A problem that .srt subtitle may be rendered in wrong charset.
    I just did a successful MainMovie ISO with this one. I'm not jumping to any conclusions just yet.. but this is the first time with v7 or v8 it has made a playable copy.

Comment

Working...
    X