X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing subtitles on "Main Movie Only" rip

Hi:

I'm trying to rip BluRay disc, using the "Main Movie Only" function. I've selected the movie, and have selected the audio track (a DTS HD track), and a subtitle track. I'm also trying to compress the resulting movie into a 4.3GB BD-5 to be able to be burned onto a DVD. I've set mu output to an ISO file.

The process seemed to run successfully, however, when I mounted the resulting ISO file using Daemon Tools and tried playing the file with PDVD8, I the subtitles doesn't appear. I can select the subtitle from PDVD8's subtitle menu, and the movie and audio plays fine, but the subtitles doesn't appear.

Anyone has any ideas what could be wrong? Any suggestions?

I am using the latest version 6.1.2.0 (currenty within the 30 day trial limit).

Thanks.
    Last edited by wlgspotter; 10-25-2009, 05:48 AM.

Have the same issue on my S300 player.

Comment

I have contacted Fengtao Support, and was asked to try 6.1.2.5 (just released) and try again. Unfortunately, it still doesn't work on 6.1.2.5.

Comment

Hmm... I suspect the pgs is still in 1080p, whilst the main movie downsized to 720p.

Comment

Yes, so it is.

After remuxing the DVDFab produced m2ts file in TSMuxer and changing the resolution to 1280x720 on the pgs stream the subtitle appears.

This seems as a reasonable workaround in the meanwhile.

I'll do a purchase when it is fixed
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X