Just Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Wright

It appears that Dvdfab will not open the blue ray version of Just Wright it just keep scanning and scanning.

Originally posted by mills hart View Post
    It appears that Dvdfab will not open the blue ray version of Just Wright it just keep scanning and scanning.
    Just Wright is supported so please attach the log to see why it didn't work for you. Thanks

Comment

Just Wright

Greetins.. thanks for your reply,however there is no log. The bar just keep scanning and scanning and will not open for Dvdfag to do a analyst.This may be a hard one It work fine on Harry Brown and Prince of Persia as a matter of fact perfect. Using LG external rewriter BE08 firmware is updated. Excellent burner.I tried full disk..main .. and clone. Clone is fantastic. Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Originally posted by mills hart View Post
        Greetins.. thanks for your reply,however there is no log. The bar just keep scanning and scanning and will not open for Dvdfag to do a analyst.This may be a hard one It work fine on Harry Brown and Prince of Persia as a matter of fact perfect. Using LG external rewriter BE08 firmware is updated. Excellent burner.I tried full disk..main .. and clone. Clone is fantastic. Thanks for your attention.
        Please read this:

Please confirm that in My Documents\DvdFab\Log there is no dvdfab_internal.log

After that, try installing DvdFab Passkey and see if it fixes the problem. Thanks
        Last edited by padre; 09-17-2010, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Please try new version 8.0.1.5

Comment

Working...
          X