New issues Blu-ray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New issues Blu-ray copy

I have a new issue to deal with. I can the full movie to hd. When I select main movie to compress from 50 to 25 and save as iso file, before I start the process I preview the file. There is no video only audio. I can't figure this out.

Any suggestions. this is happening on more than one movie.

I did the conversion but I have no way to check the iso file. At the end of each step I received the message that everything was completed ok. I don't want to write the iso file to disc and waste a blank.
    Attached Files

I am not sure if this may help but your Liteon drive has a firmware update you will find it here http://www.firmwarehq.com/download_1..._7L09.EXE.html

I did the conversion but I have no way to check the iso file.
    How are you viewing the ISO? I think you should be able to view this with VLC or MPC you will find them here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ or http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

The LiteOn drive is CD/DVD writer/Blu-ray reader combo. I have an external usb LG Blu-ray writer/reader.

I'm using the DVDFab built in player to preview the iso file. I also have PowerDVD 10 installed on the system.

I will try the vlc player though

Comment

mount the iso to a virtual drive and you can find a free virtual drive on this forum DVDFab Virtual Drive once mounted play it back with PowerDVD 10

Comment

Originally posted by sandman49 View Post
          The LiteOn drive is CD/DVD writer/Blu-ray reader combo. I have an external usb LG Blu-ray writer/reader.
          Yes, I know your logs show that you are using this drive to Read (Rip) to hard drive. I didn't research it enough to see what the fixes were for the firmware. Also when burning slow down your burn speed, pulled from your logs Avg. burn rate 13.41, and you have probably been asked to install ImgBurn but that is up to you.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thanks for responding. I have the latest firmware for my external drive. I will have to figure out how to lower my my write speed.

Yes someone did tell me to use ImgBurn and I tried it yesterday on one disc and all seemed fine. When I tried a second disc things didn't go so smoothly so I ended up un-installing both DVDFab and ImgBurn and then reinstalled.

So everything is working now with the exception of the DVDFab player. I download the virtual drive and was able to play the compressed ISO file. So I burnt the movie but have not watched it.

Again thanks again for everyones help. You guys are a great bunch to work with.

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by sandman49 View Post
              I have the latest firmware for my external drive. I will have to figure out how to lower my my write speed.
              Yes , your external is up to date I was talking about your internal Liteon

Open Fab Click the Green top right > DVD/Blu-Ray > Write > Blu-Ray Write Speed top right box, choose your speed click OK your done restart Fab
              CBR929
              Last edited by CBR929; 09-19-2010, 11:52 PM. Reason: text

Comment

Working...
              X