Black Screen on Some Backups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Screen on Some Backups

I have generally found Blu Ray Main Movie to be successful for about 80% of blu ray discs (done about 20 now)

However, some backups take a while for the picture to appear on Power DVD 8 (audio is immediate). However, more rarely, (eg. Bruce Springsteen), the picture remains mute (black screen) whilst the audio continues to play. This applies to Power DVD and standalone Sony Blu Ray players. DVD Fab reports 'process completed successfully' ! Img Burn used as burning engine.

Any one any ideas?

Originally posted by raljon View Post
    I have generally found Blu Ray Main Movie to be successful for about 80% of blu ray discs (done about 20 now)

However, some backups take a while for the picture to appear on Power DVD 8 (audio is immediate). However, more rarely, (eg. Bruce Springsteen), the picture remains mute (black screen) whilst the audio continues to play. This applies to Power DVD and standalone Sony Blu Ray players. DVD Fab reports 'process completed successfully' ! Img Burn used as burning engine.

Any one any ideas?
    raljon,
    please try to play subject videos with this player: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/downlo...lassic-hc.html
    and let me know if it makes any difference. Thx.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

get the same problem

Hi,

I get the same problem... I downloaded the Media Player Classic and it does play on that player... however, why doesn't it work in the normal player?

As I am making back-ups of my blu-rays for preservation I am concerned...

Please help

Comment

Working...
      X