Fletch Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fletch Blu-Ray

Has anyone had any luck backing up the movie Fletch in Blu-Ray. I have been for the most part successful with most other Blu-Ray movies. The one difference on Fletch is the disc itself is transparent. I have not seen any other Blu-Ray you can hold up to a light and see right though. I have tried various methods of backing up this movie with different software including DVDFab and they all result in an error, can't read "E" drive (my burner drive). It starts to copy fine but I get this usually within 5 minutes of starting. I even returned the Disc for a new replacement at the store and I am getting the same results. Is it because the disc is transparent? If so, is there a work around to back up this disc?

for some reason, many of the Blu-ray discs are transparent so that is nor the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by captainken View Post
      Has anyone had any luck backing up the movie Fletch in Blu-Ray. I have been for the most part successful with most other Blu-Ray movies. The one difference on Fletch is the disc itself is transparent. I have not seen any other Blu-Ray you can hold up to a light and see right though. I have tried various methods of backing up this movie with different software including DVDFab and they all result in an error, can't read "E" drive (my burner drive). It starts to copy fine but I get this usually within 5 minutes of starting. I even returned the Disc for a new replacement at the store and I am getting the same results. Is it because the disc is transparent? If so, is there a work around to back up this disc?
      Upgrade to latest and give another try. Also all Blu-ray and DVDs are transparent when held up to the light if they not have any covers on them. Hold a blank DVD to the light and you can see through. Most recent Blu-ray that are transparent are The Losers, Fury Vengeance and a older one Snow White and Seven Dwarfs

Comment

Working...
      X