Troubleshooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troubleshooting

Hi guys, I'm having trouble copying my first blu-ray. The first problem was that the initial analyzing of the blu-ray never stopped, I waited a few days then tried it again but i kept getting read errors. What am i doing wrong?

Hi Hupl12
    Do you have any logs you could post???
    The default location is:
    C:\Users (For XP "Documents and Settings")\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Also Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab.
    What version are you using?
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I reset the DMA as you suggested, and the version is 7.0.9.3. There really isn't much of a log to speak of, i canceled the rip halfway through, as it was having so many read errors. The rip did fine up until about 50% and then simply encountered read errors, i clicked the "ignore all" button when it came up and the % just hovered at 50% for a long time so i canceled it.

Comment

Update to V8.0.0.5
        your V7 key will work with V8.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
          Update to V8.0.0.5
          your V7 key will work with V8.
          Or latest Beta

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. However, i have a new problem. I downloaded the latest beta 8.0.1.5 and everything ripped to a folder just fine, now i want to use main movie to compress and convert the video file to iso. When i try to select the source in main movie i click on the file and it simply never recognizes it, like there's nothing in it. Am i just doing something wrong?

Comment

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.I'm probably just doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Hupl12 View Post
                Thanks for the advice guys. However, i have a new problem. I downloaded the latest beta 8.0.1.5 and everything ripped to a folder just fine, now i want to use main movie to compress and convert the video file to iso. When i try to select the source in main movie i click on the file and it simply never recognizes it, like there's nothing in it. Am i just doing something wrong?
                You selecting the Yellow folder for Source? I ask because if you select the disc/paper icon you will not find the file as it will be looking for an iso instead

Comment

Yes i select the yellow folder and not the iso disc image, and it never loads the file that i selected.

Comment

i figured it out, i wasn't clicking the correct file. I appreciate all the help you guys provided.

Comment

Working...
                    X