image freezes from BD50 to (BD9,BD5) in 8.0.1.5b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image freezes from BD50 to (BD9,BD5) in 8.0.1.5b

Passing thouth BD50 to BD5 or BD9 the image in the "NMT C-200" shakes ,and when going from chapter to chapter ,image freezes over tham 1 minute while the audio continues normally;but if i do a new autoring from dvdfab m2ts file, to a new autoring into tsmuxer the image no longer shaking, but the problem of waiting longer than 1 minute In chapter to chapter , continues.

please solve this
    Last edited by husak; 09-25-2010, 03:59 PM.

dvdfab release 8.0.0.5 got same problem

Comment

V 8.0.1.6b has been released

Comment

i think the problem comes from AVCHD BD9 estructure ,becose if i load the file *.m2ts only (not BD9 estructure )

FFWW --> (from chapter to chapter) and <--- ,goes very fast, no more tham 1 second on my( Network Media Tank C-200 bluray )

Comment

Originally posted by husak View Post
          i think the problem comes from AVCHD BD9 estructure ,becose if i load the file *.m2ts only (not BD9 estructure )

FFWW --> (from chapter to chapter) and <--- ,goes very fast, no more tham 1 second on my( Network Media Tank C-200 bluray )
          You need to play with the AVCHD (BD5/BD9) Compatibility Settings and Encoding settings to see what will work for you. Check out my attachment to know what they are
          Attached Files

Comment

yeah thanks ! i do AVCHD whith certified forder structure,and now all is right ! no waits chapter to chapter

on the other hand , "3.30 hours" of compressing from BD25 to BD9 bluray concert of "elthon jhon_60 years" this bluray concert lasts 3.30 hours .

but many pixels in video quality -----> Bit rate : from 13.5 Mbps to 3 115 Kbps

Comment

Does the Blu-ray have True HD Audio? If it does try removing it to see how the pixelation is if you not remove already

Comment

Working...
              X