This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main movie Monsters vs Aliens

I did the main movie option on this and picked the 1:34min option on the left side figuring that was the best option considering it was the only option that had all the audio and subtitles but it ended up being the directors commentary version. Then I went to the full disc and it is 37gb's but all I have is BD25's. Is there a way to compress it down to BD25?

Originally posted by gtfourever View Post
    I did the main movie option on this and picked the 1:34min option on the left side figuring that was the best option considering it was the only option that had all the audio and subtitles but it ended up being the directors commentary version. Then I went to the full disc and it is 37gb's but all I have is BD25's. Is there a way to compress it down to BD25?
    Untick all the audio except the top one, the one with DTS-HD I believe as it still has the core and will play audio properly. If you choose on the drop down below 25GB 1080P it will automatically compress to that. Mine took about 8 hours, but turned out great.

Comment

so you got Monsters vs. Aliens bluray to read?? mine kept crashing while trying to read disc. Other members had same issue, believed to be BD+ issue.

Comment

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
        so you got Monsters vs. Aliens bluray to read?? mine kept crashing while trying to read disc. Other members had same issue, believed to be BD+ issue.
        Yes, on version 6.1.1.8 beta. And I only did the main movie. Manually chose the 1hr 34 minute version. Worked perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by plouie10 View Post
          Yes, on version 6.1.1.8 beta. And I only did the main movie. Manually chose the 1hr 34 minute version. Worked perfectly.
          oh ok, I had the 6.1.1.5...didn't know there was a 6.1.1.8, must of came out after I tried M vs. A, now I have the new 6.1.2.5. Thanks!

Comment

They come out with new versions quickly for sure. I will give them that!

Comment

Working...
            X