Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 8.0.0.5 won't recognize bluray

Hallo,
    I've installed the latest official version and now my pc isn't able to recognize the inserted bluray.
    I'm using e virtual machine (with parallels deskotp 5) on my macbook pro (4gigs ram, Core2duo 2.6GHz etc...).
    With the versions 6 and 7 no problem, but the 8.0.0.5 desn't see the bluray inserted (like windows too that see a blank generic CD).
    If I try to start the DVDFab Version 7, it works, but with 8....nothing...
    Someone can help me? Have I to install some other app? Driver? Anything?
    Moreover....when a Mac version of DVDFab....?

Try the latest Beta and here link for that if that does not work I have no idea what to do as DVDFab is not made for a Mac only for Windows. I do not think a Mac version will ever be made for DVDFab but you never know what the Developers might do in 1 year, or 5 year, or 10 year time. We do have some Mac users on the forum here so if they see post I'm sure they will help you

Comment

Thank you...I'll try the beta version also if I've read that there are some problems...but....I'm crossing my fingers...

Comment

Reply to my pc isn't able to recognize the inserted bluray.

Originally posted by Senturu View Post
        Hallo,
        I've installed the latest official version and now my pc isn't able to recognize the inserted bluray.
        I'm using e virtual machine (with parallels deskotp 5) on my macbook pro (4gigs ram, Core2duo 2.6GHz etc...).
        With the versions 6 and 7 no problem, but the 8.0.0.5 desn't see the bluray inserted (like windows too that see a blank generic CD).
        If I try to start the DVDFab Version 7, it works, but with 8....nothing...
        Someone can help me? Have I to install some other app? Driver? Anything?
        Moreover....when a Mac version of DVDFab....?
        1. Please try to install DVDFab 8.0.1.6 Beta at
        to see the result.

2. For your problems, could you please use the other Blu-ray discs to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one?

3. Please open DVDFab program first, then insert your original Blu-ray discs to your Blu-ray drive, then to see if the DVDFab can connect your Blu-ray drive to recognize the original Blu-ray discs or not.

If your DVDFab can't recognize original movies from Blu-ray drive very well on your computer, please start the movie in your PC Blu-ray Player (like PowerDVD v10) for a few seconds and then start the DVDFab analysis. Once the analysis starts, you can turn off the PC Blu-ray player.

4. Please click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Pathplayer", active/deactive it to copy your movies again.

Comment

Hallo...
          I've tried the beta version but the problem it's the same.
          I don't have a bluray player on my windows virtual machine...can you suggest me one?
          I'll try the option you said as soon as possible.
          Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X