Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs / Main Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs / Main Movie

When I rip the main movie, it will rip TWO m2ts-Streams.

One stream is the localized track until the intro, the other stream is what comes after the intro.

The filenames on the disc are reverse... first comes the 2nd part, then comes the 1st part.

After ripping the main movie, this results in having PowerDVD playing the 2nd part first. When I tried to play the disc in a Blu-Ray-Player the disc even didn't wanna play.

How do I rip it to solve the problem?

please see this

Comment

OK, doing this I run into two new problems:

a) will the (combined) m2ts-File run in every Blu-Ray Player or do I need to create a Blu-Ray forder structure

b) the passthrough does not give me any options of compression... what will I do with a main movie which has a size above 25 GB then

Comment

Hi Hajo,

Please understand that compression function for blu-ray DVDs just be available in Blu-ray Copy (Full Disc and Main Movie). When you use Main Movie, please click on the "Title start/end settings" to open the window to rearrange chapters, then check if your output m2ts files can play in proper order or not.

Maybe you need try using Full Disc mode to compress and creat the Blu-Ray forder structure to see the result. Hope you good luck.
        ________
        LovelyWendie
        Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X